Thursday 26 May 2011

Reasons to be cheerful 1, 2, 3...


So it's that time again! I can't believe an entire week has just flown by. I've now been 20 for a week! This week has been quite a difficult week as my health has been particularly bad and I've had to spend a lot of time in bed. But there are still plenty of reasons to be cheerful!


1. I had a fabulous birthday BBQ
10 of my friends came over on Saturday for a BBQ and I had such a lovely time. I felt like I was a student again and 'normal' instead of 'person with M.E'

2. I managed to go to Wednesday Group
Wednesday Group is our bible study group and it was so lovely to chat and fellowship with people. It's helpful too as its the only bit of bible input I get at the mo (aside from my own study) as I can't make it to church

3. I got post!
The past couple of days I have had lots of lovely parcels and letters :) From my guardian Ruth, my grandma and some lovely AYMErs :)


Pop over to Mummy From The Heart's blog to see what other people's Reasons To Be Cheerful are =)

As an aside, reading Carole's blog reminded me that we are supposed to recommend blogs this week and I have a couple that I really enjoy reading.

The first is With Jesus I Am The Best Me I Can Be which is my boyfriend's blog and is a very honest and personal blog about his walk with God.

The second is my lovely friend Carole's blog over at Carole Finds Her Wings. I started reading her blog long before I started blogging. I love reading about the exploits of Tori and Arthur and how she is doing as a Mummy and a budding author.

6 comments:

  1. I;m glad you got good weather for your bbq. I love getting things sent throught the post, its great having something to open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a really positive week! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great birthday. This is the first time I've visited your blog and it's fantastic - you are amazingly positive person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reasons and I love how you share your Christian faith on here.
    My reasons are over on my new blog at http://celebratingmums.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Wednesday bible study too! A little time for me to actual stop and reflect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post was heart warming. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete