Thursday 12 January 2012

Reasons to be cheerful... 2012, week 2!


Well it's that time of week again, not sure how it comes round so fast! Here are this weeks reasons to be cheerful

1. I had lovely skype times wit Becca
I've met a lot of lovely people through the Association of Young People with M.E (AYME) and Becca is one of them. By met I mean virtually :) Don't we look lovely!

2. I had a great day with my friend Louise yesterday
I went over to help her practice for her blood pressure OSCE and we did a lot more talking and laughing than practising! In the afternoon we went and got fishy pedicures and then she came back to mine and we had food, hot chocolate and watched girly films :)

3. I managed to walk a little further today!
Ok so it was all of 5 steps further but it was still further! I'm trying to increase my mobility but it's a very slow process and can be very frustrating at times so today felt like an achievement :)

Hop over to see Michelle over at Mummy From The Heart to see more reasons to be cheerful!  

1 comment:

  1. I just can't bring myself to try those fish pedicures - can you feel the fish? Well done on the walking, 6 steps is a massive achievement x

    ReplyDelete