Friday 26 August 2011

Reasons to be cheerful


So it's that time of week again =) I look forward to doing this, it's nice to reflect on the good things that happened in the last week =)

1. I went to church for the first time in about 5 months on Sunday
Because my M.E made me sound and light sensitive and I had trouble sitting up for long periods of time I wasn't able to go to church, but last Sunday I felt well enough and managed to sit through the entire service =)

2. We spent the weekend and Monday catching up with people we knew out in India
Frank and Beryl came to stay for the weekend and on Saturday morning we went to a place called Chennai Dosa which did authentic South Indian breakfast which was amazing! Also on Monday Bryce and Claire and their kids came who we also knew out in India so it was like a big reunion =) 


3. I got a fishy pedicure with Amy
It wasn't as weird as I expected and actually kinda fun and relaxing =) I had a great time with Amy and Becky too so definitely a good day! 

Pop over to see Clare at Seasider in the City and check out other people's reasons to be cheerful this week =) 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely reasons. You must have felt the loss of being able to go to church so glad you were able to do this. Have often wondered how those fishy pedicures feel. Maybe I should give it a try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are braver than me letting those little nippers near your feet! Sounds like you've had a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do not fancy those fish pedicures, my hubbie had one when he was in India and he said is was fab!

    Glad to hear you are feeling stronger. Mich x

    ReplyDelete